You can send us a message or directly a reservation request. If we send you a reservation request, we will send you an email confirming the reservation and we will keep your passport or identity document, then we will send you a rental agreement confirming all the reservation details and explaining the payment method. If you send us a message, we will answer your questions and have the opportunity to confirm your reservation.
Once you have received the contract, it specifies that you must make an initial payment of 30% to reserve the property. The remaining 70% will be paid before the Check-In date.
Antes del Check-In, les solicitaremos que nos enviéis la información de vuestro vuelo, para organizar la entrega de llaves. El Check-In es a partir de las 15 h hasta las 22 h y les Check-Out a las 11 h. Fuera de estos horarios, consultar con nosotros las posibilidades.
Before the Check-In, we will ask you to send us your flight information, to organize the delivery of the keys. The Check-In is from 15 h until 22 h and Check-Out at 11 h. Out of these hours, consult with us.
All accommodations have sheets, towels and kitchen towels. We also have a cot and highchair if you travel with children. At your arrival we give you a Welcome Pack. Any questions we will be happy to answer you.
All of our accommodations must be reserved for a minimum rental period of 5 to7 nights(depending on each accommodation). Beyond 7 nights, any number of nights is possible. Arrival and departure can take place on any day of the week. It should be noted that the owners of the accommodation generally want a full occupation, which means that the desired travel period may need to be adapted to the existing bookings.
Smoking is not allowed inside the accommodation, only outdoors.
From July 1, 2016 there is the Ecotasa, which must pay all tourists who visit the island. You must pay cash on the day of the Check-In, you will receive along with the contract the settlement of the tax for your stay.
More information: ECOTASA.